Welcome to the 4th International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 2017(ICNSNT 2017) to be held from 14th-15th December 2017 in Colombo, Sri Lanka. ICNSNT 2017 will address a range of critically important areas in relation to the Nano science and Nano technology in todays’ world under the theme “ Emerging Nanotechnologies for Sustainable Development ”. The rapid growth in Nanotechnology across the world illustrates the impact of continued and significant investments in Nanoscience and Nano-engineering by governments and private sector. There is now not a single country without organizations involved in this cutting-edge field. Every continent should have land marks of Nanotechnological establishment to ensure the advancements of the sector. The unified network of Nanotechnology hubs will create a compass to Nanotechnology.
Call for Papers
“ Emerging Nanotechnologies for Sustainable Development ”
You are welcome to submit your abstract to the 4th International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (ICNSNT-2017) which will be held from 14th -15th of December 2017 in Colombo, Sri Lanka under the theme ” Emerging Nanotechnologies for Sustainable Development “.
ICNSNT conference is an annual conference started in 2014, which explores the implications of novel and fundamental advancements in the fields of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computational Simulations, development of new devices and technologies for applications in a wide range of industrial sectors (including information technology, medicine, manufacturing, high-performance materials, and energy and environmental technologies) where researchers and practitioners working in a wide variety of scientific areas with a common interest.
Research areas suitable for paper submission include the following fields:
- Synthesis and Characterization Techniques of Nanomaterials
- Properties of Nanoscale Materials
- Organic and Inorganic Nanocomposites
- Molecular Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Biomaterials and Nanobiotechnology
- Nanotechnology in Structural Biology
- Nanoscale Genomics
- Nanomedicine, Nano Drug Delivery Systems and Biopharmaceuticals
- Nanomaterials in Food, Agriculture and Water Purification
- Smart Textiles and Apparels
- Nanotechnology for Energy and Environment
- Nano-optics, Nanophotonics and Nanoplasmonics
- Nanoelectronics and Nanosensors
- Graphene and Its Nanocomposites
- Value Addition to Mineral Resources
- Computational Nanoscience
- Green Nanotechnology
- Novel Applications of Nanostructured Materials
- Intellectual Property and Technology Transfer
- Education & Training
- Nanotech Initiatives in State, Regions and International Arena
- Policy & Environmental Impacts and Standards
- Commercialization, Safety and Societal Issues of Nanotechnology
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN. All full papers will be accepted through a double blind reviewed process and will be published electronically with ISSN in proceedings with a DOI Number (DOI prefix: 10.17501).
We will index all accepted full papers in CABI Publishers and submit the proceedings to be indexed in the Thomson Reuters, SCOPUS, Mendeley, Google scholar and CiteULike for possible Indexing.
Ms. Karolina H. Markiewicz @ICNSNT 2015
Ms. Parvathy Subramanian @ ICNSNT 2015
Prof. Morinobu ENDO @ ICNSNT 2014
Prof. Gehan Amaratunga @ICNSNT 2015