01. In-Person Participant’s Registration
Registration fee includes :
- 4 Refreshments (Coffee/Tea/Cookies/Short eats)
- 2 Lunches and 1 Dinner
- Abstract Book (Hard Copy)
- Conference proceedings (Soft Copy)
- Conference bag
- Conference Group Photo
- Attendance/Presentation certificate
- Conference schedule handout
(Please note registration does not include extras such as transport, tours or accommodation. These extras can be booked at the time of online registration.)
02. Group Registration:
- All the benefits of in-person participant
- Discounted Registration for five (5) or more participants from same organization/institution
Please contact Mr. Arun Francis for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
03. Virtual Registration
If you wish your paper to be published in ICNSNT 2016 Publications, but will not able to attend the ICNSNT 2016, you have a option to register as a “virtual presenter”.
- Abstracts and papers will be published in conference proceedings
- Upload a presentation of your paper to conference website and “author STREAM”
- Submit your paper for peer review to the supporting Journals
- An author certificate, Proceeding book and conference materials will be posted to every virtual presenter after the conference
If you need to cancel your registration of the 4th International Conference on Nano science and Nano Technology, You will be able to cancel conference registration and refund your registration fees as follows;
- Registrations cancelled 60 days prior to the conference are eligible for a refund of 75% of the registration fee.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days prior to the conference will be eligible for a refund of 50% of the registration fee.
- Cancellations in less than 30 days prior to the conference date will not be eligible for any refund.