Call for Papers
The 5th International Conference on Nano Science and Nanotechnology 2018 (ICNSNT 2018) invites Nanotechnology Researchers, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Investors, Nano Scientists, Practitioners, Policy Makers, industry experts and members of professional bodies to send their abstracts for the conference on theme of “Nanoscience and Nanotechnology; interdisciplinary approach for innovation and invention” to be held from 13th and 14th December 2018 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
CONFERENCE MAIN TRACKS
- Synthesis and Characterization Techniques of Nanomaterials
- Nanodevices, Nanoelectrnics and Nanosensors
- Organic and Inorganic Nano materials
- Biomaterials and Nanobiotechnology
- Nanotechnology in Structural Biology
- Nanomedicine, Nano Drug Delivery Systems and Biopharmaceuticals
- Nanomaterials in Food, Agriculture, rubber and Water Purification
- Smart Textiles and Apparels
- Nanotechnology for Clean Energy and Environment
- Nano-optics, Nanophotonics and Nanoplasmonics
- Computational Nanoscience
- Nanotech Initiatives in State, Regions and International Arena
- Policy & Environmental Impacts and Standards
- Commercialization, Safety and Societal Issues of Nanotechnology
All accepted abstracts for 5th International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 2018 will be published in the conference abstract book with an associated ISBN 978-955-3605-20-7. All full papers will be reviewed through a double blind reviewing process and published electronically with an ISSN 2386-1215 in the proceedings with a DOI Number (DOI prefix: 10.17501).
Cultural Show & Networking Dinner
TIIKM Conferences have always made it a point to make the stay of the participants a pleasant one blended with moments to cherish. The Networking Dinner comprising of the Cultural Show is a special featured event where performances from different cultures could be witnessed and invitation will be out to the participants to perform on their own. The flow of the program is developed with the objective to engage and build a network among each other.
Ms. Karolina H. Markiewicz @ICNSNT 2015
Ms. Parvathy Subramanian @ ICNSNT 2015
Prof. Morinobu ENDO @ ICNSNT 2014
Prof. Gehan Amaratunga @ICNSNT 2015